Maximize the First 5 Years of Your Career
AGD Member: $49*
Student Member: $37.50*
Speaker: Roger P. Levin, DDS Non-Member: $70 Credit Hours: 1.5 Subject Code: 550-Practice Management and Human Relations *AGD Member discount applied at checkout.
In 90 minutes, attendees will learn about the current state of the dental profession and its implications for new dentists. Dr. Levin will teach new dentists the importance of running a practice as a real world business.
- The 8 Permanent Game Changers affecting Dentistry today
- Increased Competition and the New Rules of Dental Practices
- Current Career Path Choices – the pros and cons of Associateships, Practice Start-Up, Buying an Existing Practice, Partnership, DSO (Dental Support Organization)
- 4 Steps to Increased Production and Profit
- The 9 Areas of Expertise Every New Dentist Must Master (Production, Collections, Team Building, Scripting, Case Acceptance, New Patient Experience, Hygiene, Scheduling & Marketing)
Care Credit is the Presenting Sponsor of this webinar.
Roger P. Levin, DDS, is a third-generation general dentist and the Founder and CEO of Levin Group, Inc., the largest dental management and marketing consulting firm in North America. As a leading authority on dental practice management and marketing, Dr. Levin has developed the scientific systems-based consulting method that increases practice production and profitability, while lowering stress. A keynote speaker for major dental conferences, Dr. Levin presents more than 100 seminars per year. He has authored 68 books and more than 4,000 articles. Dr. Levin received the Dental Excellence Award for Best Practice Management Consultant from DrBicuspid.com and has been named one of the “Leaders in Dental Consulting” by Dentistry Today magazine for the past 12 years.