Oral Surgery Part 2
AGD Member: $49*
Student Member: $37.50*
Speaker: Dr. Joel Rosenlicht
Credit Hours: 1.5
Subject Code: 310 – Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
*AGD Member discount applied at checkout.
- Oral Pathology Review along with the Understanding of an Appropriate biopsy Techniques that are available.
- Update on HBV and its relationship with Oral Cancer
- Implant Treatment Planning along with Immediate Extraction and Implant Placement
- Overview of Virtual Navigation and Innovations in Non-Surgical Treatment
- Understand how to conduct a thorough head and neck examination
- Review the differences between incisional and excisional biopsy
- Recognize the Dental Professions Importance in Discussing, Identifying and Preventing HPV Infections
- To Understand When and Where Appropriate extractions and Immediate Implant Placement is Appropriate
Dr Joel Rosenlicht is an Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon, has been in both private practice and academics for over 30 years. He has developed techniques for bone grafting, immediate impressions for implants, prosthetic applications for implants and delayed restorations. He is a graduate of Fairleigh Dickinson University Dental School and completed his Oral and Maxillofacial surgical training at the combined programs of Tufts University and Boston University School of Graduate Dental Medicine.
Dr. Rosenlicht is a nationally recognized author and lecturer. He has written numerous articles, contributed to seven textbooks and is a highly sought after speaker. His presentations are always enlightening, well received and often bring new clarity to procedures and techniques for implant dentistry and oral surgery. Over the past 20 years over 1,000 dentists have participated in his courses, both live surgical and didactic programs at his office and teaching center, the Connecticut Dental Implant Institute (CDII) in Manchester, Connecticut. Dr. Rosenlicht has been the president of both the American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (ACOMS) and the American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID). He is also a diplomat of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (ABOMS) and of the The American Board of Implant Dentistry (ABOI). Dr. Rosenlicht is the Director of the Connecticut Study Club For Excellence In Dentistry (CSC), a recognized Seattle Study Club (SSC) Organization. The Study Club provides continuing education to doctors of various specialties within Connecticut. Dr. Rosenlicht was the recipient of the Charles English Educational Award, being recognized for his innovations, ingenuity, contributions and making a difference in dentistry.
|Names of any Entities Providing Commercial Support||
|Time and Period of Availability for Internet Based Courses||
|Original Release Date||
May 29, 2019
May 29, 2022