Second Guessing Your Practice Financial Decisions
AGD Member: $49*
Student Member: $37.50*
Free CE Member Benefit Program
Speaker: Charles Loretto
Credit Hours: 1.5
Subject Code: 552 – Financial Management
*AGD Member discount applied at checkout.
This webinar is designed to motivate you to change the current financial course you are currently on or confirm that you are following the right path. We will be discussing the following topics:
- How much money do you need in retirement? That is always the million dollar question!
- What are the key financial decisions you must get right as a dental practice owner?
- How to effectively transition in and out of a dental practice.
- Know the important questions to ask your financial advisors.
- Keys to creating wealth as a dental business owner.
- Why owning a practice is the key to your financial success.
Charles Loretto received his BBA from the University of Texas at Arlington and is an investment advisor representative of Cain, Watters &Associates, PLLC. Charles began his career with CWA in 2001 and continues to help the company educate dentists on the financial decisions they face. Charles began presenting to dental schools in 2004 and since that time has spoken to over 15,000 students and residents at more than 40 schools. He also speaks regularly at dental study clubs as well as state and national dental meetings on the benefits of owning a dental practice. Charles also launched National Dental Placements, a company designed to help associates and established doctors with practice transitions. His firm has advised hundreds of dentists on the most effective way to purchase into a dental practice or transition out of a dental practice.
|Names of any Entities Providing Commercial Support||
|Time and Period of Availability for Internet Based Courses||
Until expiration and/or review
|Original Release Date||
March 11, 2015
March 11, 2018