The 3 Keys to Case Acceptance – Everyone Wants to Say Yes!
AGD Member: $49*
Student Member: $37.50*
Speaker: Dr. Mark Kleive
Credit Hours: 1.5
Subject Code: 138 – Dental Photography
*AGD Member discount applied at checkout.
Helping our patients transition from where they are now to a healthier place is a process that does not have to be complicated. There are several ways in which we can help connect our patients with the tools they need to make informed decisions and be a partner in their treatment process. In this presentation, Dr. Mark Kleive takes you on a fun and lively journey with case examples from his practice through the “3 Keys to Case Acceptance” with the end result of collaborative decision making and the all important word “Yes!”.
- Discover the steps of building strong patient relationships
- Effectively set the stage for engagement during each and every visit to your practice
- Master the components of the collaborative oral health examination and discovery process
- Engage the patient in a collaborative “choiceful” decision process
- Grow your practice in both production and happiness
Dr. Mark Kleive earned his D.D.S. degree with distinction from the University of Minnesota School of Dentistry. Mark is a Visiting Faculty member with The Pankey Institute and a 2015 inductee into the American College of Dentists.
|Names of any Entities Providing Commercial Support||
|Time and Period of Availability for Internet Based Courses||
|Original Release Date||
May 23, 2019
May 23, 2022