The Cement Seal: The Most Crucial Element in Indirect Restorative Dentistry
AGD Member: $49*
Student Member: $37.50*
Speaker: Lou Graham, DDS Non-Member: $70 Time: 7:00 – 8:30 PM CDT Credit Hours: 1.5 Subject Code: 017 – Dental Materials *AGD Member discount applied at checkout.
From the days of Zinc Phosphate cements, we have witnessed tremendous shifts away from PFM’s and Gold restorations. So the questions are abundant…what to use, when, why and where? What are the proper ways to maximize your seal with the latest indirect restorative materials? This course will truly challenge the curve!
- Why resin cements are not the only answer
- Which cement category is becoming the game changer
- Why 15 minutes should be enough time for the majority of your posterior restorations
- What are the latest chemistries and techniques to insure long term success with zirconia, dilithium silicates, veneers and yes PFM’s
- What are the latest recommendations for cleansing your ceramics prior to delivery
- Case by case presentations that try to answer all of the above questions
Lou Graham, DDS, is an internationally recognized lecturer extensively involved in continuing education for dental professionals, focusing on incorporating current clinical advancements through “conservative dentistry.” He emphasizes in his teachings the same concepts he practices: dental health diagnosis, treatment plans for medically compromised patients, conservative treatment, cosmetic dentistry, and customized approaches to periodontal care, implants and laser dentistry. Dr. Graham is a published author in many leading national and international dental journals. He is a member of the ADA, AACD, AGD, Chicago Dental Society and Illinois Dental Association. Dr. Graham is a graduate of Emory Dental School. He is the former Dental Director of the University of Chicago’s Department of Dentistry. Dr. Graham is the founder of Catapult Group, LLC and he enjoys providing dental care at his private practice, University Dental Professionals, in Chicago, IL – Hyde Park.
|Original Release Date||
April 11, 2016
April 11, 2019